We have become such a “disposable” minded society, that many consultants will quickly recommend that you “buy a new PC” to replace a machine that could simply need a new power supply. Or maybe the PC that seems very slow just needs to have some additional memory installed, or, it may be infected with Malware, Spyware, and Viruses and need one of my PC Tune Ups!
I like to focus on cost effective solutions that allow you to get the maximum lifespan out of the technology you have already made a considerable investment in.
My Hardware Support Services include –
- Component Installs, Upgrades, and Replacement/Repair
- If you need a new video card installed to be able to use dual monitors, if you want a bigger hard drive to store more information, or when one of your computers stops working, let me take a look at it to see if there is a simple, cost effective repair solution.
- PC Tune Up
- Is your machine filled with Malware, Spyware, or Viruses? Let me give it a tune up! My PC Tune Up service includes a multi-program scan for, and removal of Spyware, Malware, and Viruses, Installation of a reliable Anti-Virus program, Updating all Operating System software to the newest release, Updating all Hardware Drivers to their newest release, Cleaning up trash items and temporary files, and finally, defragmenting the hard drive.
- New Equipment Recommendations
- If your old machine has just had it, or if you are expanding and need additional machines, let me custom tailor a recommendation for you! I will not recommend equipment beyond the scope of what you need and I always recommend brand name, reliable machines.